Effective: August 1st, 2019
2. Controller of your Data
Your data controller is Instalevel P.C., a private company registered in Greece, under Reg. No 149345701000, having its registered seat at 16 Viantos Street, Nea Smyrni, 17122, Greece, telephone number: +30 210 220 9300 (“Instalevel”, “us”, “we”).
3. What information is collected
3.1 Information you Voluntarily Provide to us
We collect and maintain information that you voluntarily submit to us during your use of our Website or Services. For example:
- In order to register on our Website, you have to provide us with certain information including your name, email address, user name and password. In addition, you may optionally provide some other information, such as your age, country of origin, education etc.
- If you are a Corporate Client executing a Purchase Agreement or registering on our Website, you have to provide us with some information with regard to your business (including but not limited to the business name, registered address, e-mail e.t.c.) as well as with regard to the representative acting on behalf of the Corporate Client.
- If you sign up to our service via a social network we may use the information you enable us to access regarding your interests.
- If you sign up to receive a newsletter, you may provide us with your email.
- If you complete a Skill Test, you know and agree that we have access to the Skill Test results and we have a full picture of the answers you gave during taking the Skill Test.
- You may provide us with any information in the course of email, customer support interactions and surveys.
3.2 Information we Collect through your Use of our Website
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. While none of this data will allow us to directly identify who you are, some of this data can be used to approximate your location. For additional information on how to manage the technologies we use, please visit our Cookies Policy.
3.3 Information we Collect from Other Sources
3.4 Information of Minors
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any Minor without his/her parent’s or guardian’s consent. If you are a parent or guardian of a Minor and you are aware that the Minor has provided us with personal data without your consent, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from Minors without verification of parental or guardian consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
4. How the Information is Used
We use the information in order to:
- Create your account and provide Services to you.
- Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, and to provide you with customer support when you ask for it.
- Send you updates, newsletters and other content that you have requested or subscribed to, as well as informational materials regarding our Services.
- Improve and optimize the performance of our Services and personalize your experience on the Website by offering content tailored to your preferences.
- For our internal business purposes that include administering your access and use of any Instalevel Services, data analysis, securely identifying you when you log onto a Service, fraud monitoring and prevention, enhancing or modifying our Website and Services, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, billing you for Services, and operating our business.
- As necessary for us to comply with applicable law.
Any information which is aggregated or anonymized so that it is no longer reasonably associated or trackable to an identifiable natural person, shall no longer be considered as personal information and Instalevel may use it for any legitimate and lawful business purpose.
5. Recipients of your Information
We may share your personal data with Instalevel’s employees, administration members and Instalevel’s affiliated companies within our corporate family, as well as with trusted third party service providers in order for them to perform certain tasks on our behalf. This may include:
- Processing credit card payments
- Delivering content and communications to you (such as email)
- Analyzing Service usage and customer demographics
- Serving advertisements
- Conducting surveys or contests
- Managing customer relationships
We only share what is needed for the third party to perform the tasks on our behalf. These third parties are prohibited from using, sharing, or keeping your personal data for any other purpose, and are bound to strict data processing terms and conditions.
6. Sharing of Individual Users’ Information with Corporate Clients
If you are an Individual User and you have been invited by a Corporate Client to take a Skill Test, you accept, agree and authorize us to share with the Corporate Client the Skill Test results along with your name and e-mail.
7. Legal and Contractual Compliance
8. Period for which your Information will be Stored
Your personal data will be stored only for the time necessary for the purposes of their collection and processing. The data are securely erased after their processing unless the legal framework in force foresees the continuance of their retention or in case there are ongoing legal actions with Instalevel that directly or indirectly concern you.
9. Your Rights
You have the following rights:
- To request access to your personal data that we hold. We remind you that if you are a registered user you may also consult this information in the relevant section of your online account. The Skill Test itself does not constitute personal data, but in any case, you understand and agree that no User can have access to the content of any Skill Test that any Individual User took.
- To request that we erase your personal data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to keep processing them, as we have explained above, or when we are no longer legally permitted to process them.
- To request that we cancel or limit the processing of your personal data, which entails that in certain cases you can request us to temporally suspend the processing of the data or that we keep them longer than necessary.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw such consent at any time.
- When we are legally permitted to process your data due to your consent or for the purposes of a contract, you will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data.
- In addition, where the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to object to the processing of your data.
- Finally, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim before the responsible data protection regulatory authority, in particular, before: The Greek Authority for the Protection of Personal Data:
10. Exercising your Rights
If you want to exercise your rights or submit a complaint or simply have any questions, you may contact Instalevel in writing at its mailing address (16 Viantos Street, Nea Smyrni, 17122, Greece) or via e-mail at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or you can even call at the telephone number +30 210 220 9300.
11. Links to Third Party Websites
Any interconnection between this Website and any other third-party website via special links (links, hyperlinks or banners) does not mean that Instalevel accepts any responsibility for the policies applied by those websites regarding the handling and protection of personal data.
You must make sure you are informed about the protection and management of your data by those third-party websites.
12. How Instalevel Protects your Personal Data
We apply an internal framework of policies and minimum standards across all our business to keep your data safe. These policies and standards are periodically updated to keep them up to date with regulations and market developments. More specifically and in accordance with the law, we take appropriate technical and organizational measures (policies and procedures, IT security etc.) to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data and the way it’s processed.
In addition, Instalevel employees are subject to confidentiality and may not disclose your personal data unlawfully or unnecessarily.
14. Information on Cookies